Booking a Hotel in Alachua, FL
Alachua, Florida features luxurious hotels at very reasonable pricing and TravNow is ready to book your hotel accommodations for your family getaway. Enjoy all the conveniences of home with complimentary hot breakfasts, free WiFi, swimming pools, fitness centers, and more. Have an epic time with your family and friends for some well-deserved relaxation and recreation and book your hotel in Alachua today!
Alachua area is filled with great attractions, deep history and its ideal location to many of the area's attractions makes this the perfect place to explore. Start out by visiting one of the most well-known attractions in the area such as the Scuba Monkey Dive Center, Kanapaha Botanical Gardens, and much more.
Take your friends and family for a fun-filled day at one of the areas best attractions at the Devil's Millhopper Geological State Park. In the midst of northern Florida is a miniature rainforest. Small streams, pine forests, and lush vegetation thrive here. Guided walks are every Saturday at 10 am. Take a 1.5 mile hike along the scenic Devils Millhopper Hiking Nature Trail that meanders along the top of a sinkhole. This significant Florida geological park has been welcoming visitors since the 1880's!
- Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
- Devil's Millhopper Geological State Park
- Dudley Farm
- Kanapaha Botanical Gardens
- Lubee Bat Conservancy
- Poe Springs Park
- Santa Fe College Teaching Zoo
- Scuba Monkey Dive Center LLC
- Deep Spring Farm
- Escape Key - Room Escape Game
- Mill Creek Preserve
- O'Leno State Park & River Rise
- Paynes Prairie Preserve State Park
- San Felasco Hammock Preserve State Park
- UF Bat Houses
- City College Gainesville
- Santa Fe College
- University of Florida
- Harn Museum of Art
- Florida Museum of Natural History
- High Springs Museum
- Hospital Indocrino General Gainesville
- UF Health Springhill
- Gainesville Regional Airport
- Lake City Gateway Airport
- U.S Army Corps of Engineers
- Us Naval ROTC
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds