Booking a Hotel in Andover, MA
Andover is a beautiful town in Essex County, Massachusetts north of the Boston Area. The atmosphere of Andover is a blend of the past and present with rich historical roots and recent growth.
The Town was founded in the mid-1600’s and was important during historical events from the Salem Witch Trials to the Revolutionary War and the Civil War. The Memorial Hall Library in Elm Square was built in 1873 to honor the Andover men who fought and died during the Civil War.
Explore one of the world’s most comprehensive collections of American art at the Addison Gallery of American Art. The collection includes more than 17,000 pieces from the 18th century through the present. The Robert S. Peabody Museum of Archaeology has significant archaeology and anthropology exhibits and collections of Native American cultures.
Nearby Harold Parker State Forest has over 35 miles of trails for hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. The forest also offers opportunities for activities such as fishing, hunting, and camping.
- Addison Gallery of American Art
- Baker Meadow Reservation
- Boston Hill Farm
- Camp Maude Eaton
- Deer Jump Reservation
- Den Rock Park
- Harold Parker State Forest
- J. Everett Collins Center for the Performing Arts
- J. Thom Lawler Rink
- Lorraine Park Campground
- Robert S. Peabody Museum of Archaeology
- Serio's Grove Reservation
- Smolak Farms
- Stevens-Coolidge Place
- Ward Reservation
- Andover Medical Center & ExpressCare
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
- Hanscom Air Force Base
- US Army Garrison - Fort Devens
- Westover Air Reserve Base
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds