Booking a Hotel in Bourne, MA
Bourne, which is known as the gateway to Cape Cod, is rich with history and scenic views.
Visit the Aptucxet Trading Post Museum, which marks the center of Pilgrim trading activities during the 1620’s. The Cape Cod Canal is also a major draw in Bourne offering scenic views, fishing, and walking and bicycles routes.
The National Marine Life Center, a rehabilitation and release hospital for marine life, offers an exciting educational experience at their Discovery Center and Gift Shop.
Enjoy a hike and history at the Carter Beal Conservation Area, or spend a day with your family and friends at one of the various beaches in Bourne.
Don't miss out on the award-winning courses at The Brookside Club; this is truly a golf lover's dream.
With so much vibrant history, marine activities, shopping, dining, and outdoor fun, Bourne stands out. Book your Bourne, Massachusetts hotel with TravNow today!
- Aptucxet Trading Post Museum
- Butterflies of Cape Cod
- Cape Cod Canal
- Carter Beal Conservation Area
- Cataumet Crossing
- Four Ponds Conservation Area
- Hen Cove Beach
- Monument Beach
- National Marine Life Center
- The Brookside Club
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Plymouth
- Boston Children's Hospital: St. Luke's Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- Tobey Hospital
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Provincetown Muni Airport-PVC
- Cape Cod Air Force Station
- Hanscom Air Force Base
- Joint Base Cape Cod
- Otis Air National Guard Base
- US Coast Guard Station Cape Cod Canal
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds