Booking a Hotel in Bridgewater, MA
Bridgewater is a small community located 25 miles south of Boston. Bridgewater, founded in 1656, was once a center of industry.
Visit the Iron Works Parkland, which was the site of the first iron producer in the American colonies, the remains of which are still visible today.
Or visit the Stiles & Hart Conservation Area, the former site of clay mines and a brick factory, where piles of defective bricks can be seen.
For more local history, visit the Old Bridgewater Historical Society’s Museum and “Keith House,” the oldest remaining parsonage building in the U.S.
Take a tour at the Matfield Maple Farm and learn all there is to know about producing fresh maple syrup.
For some relaxing entertainment enjoy a game of golf at the River Bend Country Club or a movie at the East Bridgewater Cinemas.
Whether you are escaping for an outdoor retreat, an educational walk down the path of history, or just some good old fashioned relaxation, book your Bridgewater, Massachusetts hotel with TravNow today.
- East Bridgewater Cinemas
- Camp Titicut Reservation Trail
- Iron Works Parkland
- Matfield Maple Farm
- Old Bridgewater Historical Society
- Owling Dog Art Gallery
- River Bend Country Club
- Stiles & Hart Conservation Area
- War Memorial Park
- Wildlands Trust - Great River Preserve
- Beth Israel Deaconess Plymouth Hospital
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Morton Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Hanscom Air Force Base
- US Army Garrison - Fort Devens
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds