Booking a Hotel in Calumet City, IL
Calumet City, Illinois is located in Cook County and is approximately 23 miles south of downtown Chicago. The city is often commonly referred to as "Cal City" and often featured or referenced in a number of major movies and popular music acts. Also featured are the cities Smiley Face Water Towers "Mr. and Mrs. Smiley." Take a pic of this roadside attraction located on I-94.
Take the family outdoors for some fresh air and good-natured fun at Sand Ridge Nature Center. With 235 pristine, beautiful acres you and your family will have a great time hiking on numerous trails. Come April and May for a great, pleasant spring woodland and wildflower display. Return in the fall for autumn's colorful leaves. Come inside the Nature Center and learn about the natural and cultural history of the Calumet Region. Kid's will love the hands-on activities at the Kid's Corner.
- Calumet City Prairie and Marsh Nature Preserve
- Cinema 8 Lansing
- Green Lake Family Aquatic Center
- Hollywood Park
- Jump N' Jam Playland
- River Oaks Golf Course
- Sand Ridge Nature Center
- Calumet College of St. Joseph
- Joliet Junior College
- Networks Barber College
- South Suburban College - Oak Forest Center
- Calumet City Historical Society
- The Pullman State Historic Site
- Franciscan Health Hammond
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Midway International Airport
- Gary Chicago International Airport
- US Army Reserve Training Center
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds