Booking a Hotel in Cambridge, MA
Cambridge is a culturally vibrant community located a short distance from Boston. Home to America’s oldest University, Harvard University, Cambridge has much to offer to satisfy your curiosity.
Stop by The Harvard Museum of Natural History, the Peabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology, or any of Harvard’s three Art Museums.
After a visit to the museums be sure to stop at Harvard Square to visit the eclectic mix of shops and restaurants.
Visit MIT’s science and technology museum, which offers exciting exhibits from kinetic sculptures to robots and holograms.
Explore Cambridge’s history at the Longfellow House, which served as George Washington’s headquarters during the siege of Boston.
For a change of pace, get a taste of the outdoors at the extensive Charles River Reservation that stretches 20 miles along the Charles River.
If you have a thirst for cutting edge and historically significant works of art and science, Cambridge is a place you must visit at least once. Book your Cambridge, Massachusetts hotel with TravNow today!
- Cambridge Common Park
- Charles River Reservation
- Harvard Art Museums
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Harvard Square
- Longfellow House Washington's Headquarters National Historic Site
- MIT List Visual Arts Center
- MIT Museum
- Mount Auburn Cemetery
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology at Harvard University
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- McLean Hospital
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Somerville Hospital
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Hanscom Air Force Base
- US Army Garrison - Fort Devens
- Westover Air Reserve Base
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds