Booking a Hotel in Cape Coral, FL
Book now with TravNow for our recommended hotels located in Cape Coral, Florida. The beautiful city is located in Lee County, Florida, on the Gulf of Mexico. The city features a sandy beach and fishing pier on the Caloosahatchee River at the public Yacht Basin & Club.
Cape Coral is home to the expansive SunSplash Water Park, more than 30 recreational parks, and seven golf courses. The coastal city offers a variety of Gulf beaches in its immediate neighborhood, such as Sanibel Island and Fort Myers Beach.
The area is known by birding enthusiasts for a wide variety of wildlife and the largest population of burrowing owls in the state of Florida. The area supports waterfowl, wading birds, migrant songbirds, gopher tortoises, dolphins and reptiles. Rotary Park is home to wading birds,raptors, butterflies, foxes and other wildlife. Nature enthusiasts can track exotic birds and native fish from the boardwalk at Lake Kennedy and watch the West Indian manatees at Sirenia Vista Park.
When you're done adventuring, stay at one of many hotels in Cape Coral that can be booked through TravNow. Book now. Save now. TravNow!
- Cape Coral Farmers Market
- Cape Coral Yacht Club
- Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve
- Rotary Park Environmental Center
- Southwest Florida Military Museum & Library
- Wicked Dolphin Rum Distillery
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Health System
- NCH North Naples Hospital
- Suncoast Behavioral Health Center
- Immokalee Airport
- Marco Island Airport
- Page Field General Aviation Airport
- Palm Beach International Airport
- Southwest Florida International Airport
- American Legion
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Invest in America's Veterans Foundation
- Lee Couty VA Healthcare Center
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds