Booking a Hotel in Chelsea, MA
Chelsea lies directly across the Mystic River from the City of Boston. Whether you are looking for outdoor fun, unique attractions, or quaint dining options, Chelsea has something for you on your next vacation.
The Mary O'Malley State Park is located on Admirals Hill along the Mystic River and offers fun for the whole family. Take in the breathtaking views of the city and Tobin Bridge and enjoy the blooming cherry trees in the spring along the walking paths. The park also has a large playground, tennis courts, and lots of open spaces with shade trees.
The nearby New England Aquarium is another great family destination with thousands of aquatic animals including octopus, seals, and penguins. The Aquarium is famous for having the biggest shark and ray touch tank in the area and its Giant Ocean Tank, which houses a four-story coral reef.
If you need to relax, head to Dillions Russian Steam Bath one of Chelsea’s best-kept secrets. This landmark establishment has been in operation since 1885 and specializes in the ancient traditional Shvitz. The steam chambers are heated by fiery hot granite rocks and will make all of your tensions melt away.
- Boston Paintball
- Apollinaire Theatre Company
- Bellingham Hill Park
- Bellingham Square Historic District
- Bellingham-Cary House
- Bunker Hill Monument
- Chelsea Garden Cemetery
- Dillions Russian Steam Bath
- Downtown Chelsea Residential Historic District
- Highland Park
- Jardin Los Arcangeles
- Mary O'Malley State Park
- Naval Hospital Boston Historic District
- New England Aquarium
- Revere Beach Parkway
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Tufts Medical Center
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Cape Cod Air Force Station
- Coast Guard Station Point Allerton
- Hanscom Air Force Base
- US Army Garrison - Fort Devens
- Westover Air Reserve Base
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds