Booking a Hotel in Costa Mesa, CA
Costa Mesa, California is a diverse and fun place to spend your vacation. Located in famous Orange County, Costa Mesa is home to many popular tourist destinations.
If shopping and fashion are your thing, Costa Mesa doesn’t disappoint. Known for their shopping, South Coast Plaza is their jewel. Containing 322 stores and restaurants, it’s the largest retail center in the area.
If you want to experience the local culture, take in one of their many festivals. The Orange County Fair and the Annual Scarecrow and Pumpkin Festival are just two of many opportunities.
What would Southern California be without entertainment? With destination venues like Pacific Amphitheatre, the South Coast Reparatory Theater, and the Segerstrom Center for the Arts you’ll have a hard time choosing what to see. Pacific Amphitheatre brings in international headliners including Madonna and Kelly Clarkson. At the Segerstrom Center, you can take in a museum show, the symphony or ballet.
Costa Mesa has so much to offer. Whether you prefer shopping or opera, nature strolls or a county fair, you’ll fall in love with this city.
See More Cities
Top Things to Do in Costa Mesa, CA
- Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa
- Costa Mesa Golf Course
- Davey's Locker Whale Watching & Sportfishing
- Moon Park
- Noguchi Garden
- Orange County Fair
- Pacific Amphitheater
- Peter and Mary Muth Interpretive Center
- Scarecrow & Pumpkin Festival
- Sherman Library & Gardens
- South Coast Center
- South Coast Repertory Theater
- Sun Ribbon Public Art
- Talbert Nature Preserve
- The Segerstrom Center for the Arts
- Volcom Skate Park of Costa Mesa
Hospitals Near Costa Mesa, CA
- College Hospital Costa Mesa
Airports Near Costa Mesa, CA
- San Diego International Airport
Military Bases Near Costa Mesa, CA
- Los Angeles Air Force Base
- Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton