Booking a Hotel in DeBary, FL
DeBary, which is located on the northern shore of the beautiful St. Johns River, offers a friendly hometown atmosphere and is home to thousands of oak trees, a bird sanctuary, and an extensive park system.
A fascinating part of DeBary history can be found at the DeBary Hall Historic Site, the restored 1871 winter home of Samuel Frederick de Bary, the first settler in this region. This beautiful Italianate architectural style mansion is open to the public and offers an intriguing look into the past with artist displays, multimedia programs, and tours.
Spend the day on the river with St. John's River Eco Tours, which offers daily boat tours where guests will enjoy exploring the river, observing wildlife, and experiencing a section of the river that has changed little from the days of the early explorers.
Gemini Springs Park is another great place to explore the outdoors in DeBary with plenty of hiking trails, a playground, camping, and canoeing.
- Alexandra Park
- Bill Keller Park
- Black Bear Wilderness Area
- Central Florida Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Community Park
- De Bary Hall Historic Site
- Eagle's Nest Park
- Gateway Park
- Gemini Springs Park
- Highbanks Marina & Camp Resort
- Hontoon Island State Park
- Lake Monroe Park
- Marina Park
- Power Park
- River City Nature Park
- Rob Sullivan Park
- St. John's River Eco Tours
- Zoom Air Orlando
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Daytona Beach International Airport
- Leesburg International Airport
- Orlando International Airport
- Orlando Sanford International Airport
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station
- CCAFS - Space Launch Complex 41
- Naval Air Warfare Center Navy Base In Orlando
- Patrick Air Force Base
- US Coast Guard Station Ponce De Leon
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds