Booking a Hotel in Des Plaines, IL
Des Plaines, Illinois is located in Cook County and is approximately 20 miles northwest of Chicago and just north of O'Hare International Airport. Des Plaines is the home of the first franchised McDonald's Restaurant. Visit McDonald's No. 1 Store Museum is housed in a replica of the former restaurant opened by Ray Kroc in April 1955. A new modern McDonald's built across the street will fill your appetite.
Burn off some of those calories at Mystic Waters Family Aquatic Center. This favorite destination for locals and tourists is one of the largest water parks in Northern Illinois features a 550-foot lazy river, drop slides, giant water slides, and Beluga Beach for the toddlers in the family.
Golf Center Des Plaines has a treat for the golfer in the family. Play some night golf at the fully-lighted par-3 nine-hole course. Also on site is one of the top 50 ranges in America featuring three-tiered year around driving range with 80 lighted and heated hitting stations with a fully automated tee-up system.
- Escape Brigade Escape Rooms
- Friendship Park Conservatory
- Harry Semrow Driving Range
- Lake Park
- Maxon Shooters Supply & Indoor Range
- Mountain View Adventure Center
- Mystic Waters Family Aquatic Center
- Party Time Palace
- River Trail Nature Center
- Rivers Casino
- Oakton Community College
- Des Plaines Historical Society
- McDonald's Museum
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Presence Holy Family Medical Center
- O'Hare International Airport
- Naval Station Great Lakes
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds