Booking a Hotel in Dudley, MA
Located on the Connecticut border and just south of Worcester, Dudley, Massachusetts is a lovely town to explore. An historic city, Dudley is a great place to use as a home base while visiting New England.
Settled in the early 18th century, Dudley has served as a stopping point for many important historic figures such as George Washington and the Continental Army. Close to major highways, Dudley makes trips to the coast, Connecticut and Rhode Island less than an hour. A wonderful town in its own rite, Dudley has lots of activities to keep you busy.
Whether you’d prefer hiking one of the many trails in and around Dudley, checking out Sturbridge Village a short drive away, or taking a stroll in the pastoral countryside, Dudley is full of experiences to take part in.
With museums, plenty of outdoor activities, and historic sites, Dudley will be sure to make you want to slow down and enjoy the simple life.
- Beacon Park
- Dinosaur Footprints
- Dudley Post Office
- Indian Pricess
- Lupa Zoo
- New Pond Dam
- Notch Visitor Center
- Quinebaug Park & RIver Trail
- Robert Goddard Memorial
- Southwick's Zoo
- Tri-State Speedway & Sk8erz Roller Rink
- Tuft's Branch Valley Wildlife Sanctuary
- Nichols College
- Asa Waters Mansion
- Bacon-Morse Historic District
- Brookfield Common Historic District
- Deed Rock
- Historic New England Rosleand Cottage
- Liberty Farm
- Massachusetts Avenue Historic District
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Salisbury Mansion
- Stearns Tavern
- Sturbridge Common Historic District
- Upper Chapin Street Historic District
- Waters Farm Perservation
- Saint Vincent Hospital
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Bradley International Airport
- T.F. Green Airport
- Worcester Regional Airport
- Fort Devens
- Hanscom Air Force Base
- Westover Air Reserve Base
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds