Booking a Hotel in East Bridgewater, MA
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts is located in Plymouth County and is approximately 27 miles south of downtown Boston. Book a tee time at River Bend Country Club. This course has a split personality with the front nine playing wide open and the back nine lined with trees making this an exceptionally challenging and fun course.
Take a short drive over to Campanelli Stadium home of the Brockton Rox baseball team. During Sunday afternoon home games fun-filled family festivals are held before the first pitch. After the game kids are welcomed down to the field to run the bases and receive autographs from their favorite players.
Another worthy place to visit is the Fuller Craft Museum. The museum contains contemporary craft-based art from many different genres. Founded back in 1946 the museum is still the only craft museum in the New England area.
The city is located in a great area to explore attractions in Plymouth to Boston or stay local for a relaxing time.
- Fuller Craft Museum
- Jenney Museum
- National Monument to the Forefathers
- Pilgrim Belle Cruises
- Pilgrim Memorial State Park
- Plymouth Night Tour
- River Bend Country Club
- Ryan Family Amusement
- Sauchuk's Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch
- Starland Sports & Fun Park
- T J Smith Victorian House
- Bridgewater State University
- Massachusetts State College Association
- Massasoit Community College
- Massasoit Community College: Canton Campus
- Old Bridgewater Historical Society
- Old Shipbuilder's Historic District
- Plymouth Rock
- Sachem Rock Farm
- Compass Medical East Bridgewater Southeast Medical Center
- Morton Hospital
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Norwood Memorial Airport
- US Army National Guard
- US Army Reserve
- US Naval Reserve Center
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds