Booking a Hotel in El Paso, TX
El Paso is thriving on the Rio Grande river, on the Mexico–United States border. This unique city and culture is an attractive destination for vacationers with a thirst for something different.
El Paso is part of a larger international metropolitan area, sometimes referred as the Paso del Norte or El Paso–Juarez–Las Cruces. El Paso has been nationally ranked as the safest large city in the U.S. for four years in a row!
While in El Paso, you must get out and explore the local sights. Rent an ATV and go on an off-road excursion at Off-Road Adventures. Come pick from the wide selection of off-road vehicles and then head out on your own to explore El Paso’s most exciting outdoor adventure!
As you are taking in the outdoor offerings, don't forget to stop in and take a tour at the Magoffin Home State Historic Site. This impressive adobe structure was home to a multicultural family who actively participated in U.S. expansion and settlement. The stories of these individuals trade on the Santa Fe–Chihuahua Trail, and their Civil War turmoil is sure to satisfy the history buff in all.
See More Cities
Top Things to Do in El Paso, TX
- Franklin Mountains State Park
- National Border Patrol Museum
- Bob-O's Family Fun Center
- Chihuahuan Desert Gardens
- Disaster Room 915
- El Paso Zoo
- Magoffin Home State Historic Site
- Rent an ATV Off-Road Adventures
- Western Playland
- Wyler Aerial Tramway
Hospitals Near El Paso, TX
- El Paso Children’s Hospital
- El Paso Specialty Hospital
- Foundation Surgical Hospital of El Paso
- Kindred Hospital El Paso
- The Hospitals of Providence Children's Hospital
Airports Near El Paso, TX
- El Paso International Airport
Military Bases Near El Paso, TX
- 16th Brigade Engineer Battalion