Booking a Hotel in Fernandina Beach, FL
Fernandina Beach shines on Amelia Island, which offers 13 miles of pristine beaches, abundant wildlife, and clear, calm waters. Fernandina Beach is home to upscale resorts and world-class spas as well as a charming collection of historic sites, bed and breakfasts, and captivating festivals for a perfect Florida experience.
Downtown Fernandina Beach is an ideal place to enjoy boutique shopping and a wide variety of restaurants. Fernandina Beach hosts the famous Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival, which celebrates the town’s rich past.
Explore the island’s past at the Amelia Island Museum of History where interactive exhibits, realistic displays, and photographs transport visitors back in time.
Fort Clinch State Park is home to the historic fort built in 1864 where visitors will be enthralled by reenactments of life during the Civil War and have the opportunity to explore the fort. Fort Clinch State Park also offers an abundance of recreational opportunities for hiking and wildlife viewing as well as swimming and fishing on the beach.
- Amelia Island Light
- Amelia Island Museum of History
- Amelia River Cruises & Charters
- Burney Park
- Fairbanks House
- Fernandina Plaza Historic State Park
- Fort Clinch State Park
- Island Art Association Gallery
- Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival
- Main Beach Park
- Marlin & Barrel Distillery
- Peters Point Beachfront Park
- Pirate Playground
- Seaside Park
- The Maritime Museum of Amelia Island
- Welcome Center and Shrimp Museum
- Baptist Medical Center Nassau
- Brunswick Golden Isles Airport
- Jacksonville International Airport
- Northeast Florida Regional Airport
- Blount Island Command
- Jacksonville Naval Complex
- Naval Station Mayport
- Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds