Booking a Hotel in Foxborough, MA
If you’re looking for a truly unique experience, Foxborough, Massachusetts is a beautiful and picturesque town that will not disappoint. An historic city, Foxborough is most notably the home to the New England Patriots and the New England Revolution.
Settled in the early 18th century, Foxborough is known as “The Gem of Norfolk County.” Where the post office is now located, there once was the world’s largest straw hat manufacturer. This history gives visitors plenty to see with its notable architecture, memorials and parks.
Home to a number of museums and parks, Foxborough is still best known for Gillette Stadium (formerly Foxboro Stadium) which is home to the New England Patriots football team and Major League Soccer team, the New England Revolution. Make sure you check out some of the other unique attractions like the F. Gilbert Hills State Forest or the Orpheum Theater which hosts an annual Three Stooges Film Festival.
With museums, history, and events for every interest, Foxborough is an eclectic New England town that won’t disappoint.
- F. Gilbert Hills State Forest
- Gillette Stadium
- Plainridge Park Casino
- The Nature Trail and Cranberry Bog
- Bristol Community College
- Curry College
- Dean College
- Fisher College
- Massasoit Community College
- Stonehill College
- Wheaton College
- Adams National Historical Park
- Anawan Rock
- Fenway Studio
- Forbes House Museum
- Frederick Law Olmsted House
- Historic New England Quincy House
- James Blake House 1661
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy National Historic Site
- Loring-Greenough House
- Mary Baker Eddy Historic House
- Old North Church
- Shirley-Eustis House
- The Old House at Peace Field
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Norwood Hospital
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Boston Logan International Airport
- T.F. Green Airport
- Fort Devens
- Hanscom Air Force Base
- US Coast Guard Base Boston
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds