Booking a Hotel in Glen Carbon, IL
Glen Carbon, Illinois is located in Madison County and is approximately 19 miles northeast of St. Louis. Home to genius level of fun is Edison's Entertainment Complex. Edison's features 12 lanes of boutique bowling, 3500 square foot laser tag arena, state of the art arcade, full-service bar, party and event spaces and much much more. Everyone in the family will have a "bright idea" on what to do next.
Next attraction is perfect for exploring the area at the Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site. The park covers about 3.5 square miles and contains 80 mounds. Monks Mound is the largest structure and central focus of the city, standing ten stories tall it's the largest man-made earthen mound north of Mexico. Check out the Cahokia Museum and Interpretive Center also on property for more information and historical importance of the site.
Take a short drive away and see regional landmark and roadside attraction the Brooks Catsup Bottle Water Tower. Claimed to be "The Word's Largest Catsup Bottle."
- Beast Escape Room
- Brooks Catsup Bottle Water Tower
- Cahokia Mounds
- Edison's Entertainment Complex
- Horseshoe Lake
- Willoughby Heritage Farm
- Yanda Log Cabin
- Lewis and Clark Community College
- Lewis and Clark Community College - N. O. Nelson Campus
- Sanford Brown College
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Benjamin Stephenson House
- Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site
- Glenn Carbon Historic Museum
- Lewis and Clark State Historic Site
- Anderson Hospital
- MidAmerica St. Louis Airport (BLV)
- St. Louis Lambert International Airport
- Scott Air Force Base
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds