Booking a Hotel in Glendale Heights, IL
Glendale Heights, Illinois is located in DuPage County and is approximately 30 miles west of Chicago. Get up and close with animals at the Cosley Zoo. Nestled on 5 acres the zoo is home to farm animals and native Illinois wildlife featuring White-tailed Deer, Red Fox, Bobcats, a coyote, and much much more. Check the events calendar for unique experiences such Cosley Zoo Uncorked; wine tasting in the atmosphere of the Cosley Zoo.
Have some more lasting memories at Enchanted Castle Family Entertainment Complex and Restaurant. Take the quest and experience the Magic of Fun! They have it all here from indoor go-carts, bumper cars, laser tag, and a two-story playland with over 200 of the best games. There's something for everyone here, where fun and games reign supreme.
Not to be overlooked is Brunswick Zone Glendale Heights. This bowling alley features billiards, arcade games, and laser tag. Good times, great food and unforgettable memories come to life on the lanes.
- Bloomingdale Golf Club
- Brunswick Zone Glendale Heights
- Camera Park
- Cosley Zoo
- DOA Room Escape
- Eaglewood Resort & Spa
- Enchanted Castle Family Entertainment Complex and Restaurant
- Medinah Country Club
- Oak Meadows Golf Course
- Schaumburg Baseball Stadium
- Songbird Slough
- College of DuPage Addison Center
- Harper College
- Oakton Community College
- Arlington Heights Historical Museum
- Charnley-Persky House Museum
- Harry S. Adams House - Frank Lloyd Wright
- Pleasant Home
- Adventist GlenOaks Hospital
- O'Hare International Airport
- Civil Air Patrol Illinois Wing Headquarters
- US Army Reserve
- US Army Reserve
- US Army Reserve Training Center
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds