Booking a Hotel in Glenview, IL
Glenview, Illinois is located in Cook County on the North Shore (Chicago's North Shore) and approximately 15 miles from the famed Wrigley Field. Take a short drive over to one of the most iconic ballparks in all of Professional Baseball. The stadium opened in 1914 and is known for its ivy-covered brick outfield wall and hand-turned scoreboard. Visiting Wrigley Field is a field of dreams come true for the entire family. PLAYBALL!
Rember the past, transform the future at the Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center. The museum is dedicated to preserving the legacy of the Holocaust and honoring those who were lost with teachings of universal lessons that combat hatred, indifference, and prejudice. Speaking out, standing up and making a difference, that's the power of one. The museum does an outstanding job of taking history to heart and taking a stand for humanity for a fulfilling visit.
A cool but odd attraction nearby is the Leaning Tower of Niles, a half-size replica of the Leaning Tower of Pisa located in the city of Niles.
- Beck Lake Off-Leash Dog Area
- ArcLight Cinemas - Glenview
- Blue Star Memorial Woods
- Kohl Children's Museum
- Oil Lamp Theater
- Pump It Up of Glenview, IL
- River Trail Nature Center
- Techny Prairie Park and Fields
- The Grove
- American College-Chest Physicians
- Oakton Community College
- Glenview History Center
- Historic Wagner Farm
- Naval Air Station Glenview Museum
- Glenbrook Hospital: Emergency Room
- NorthShore University HealthSystem - Glenbrook Hospital
- O'Hare International Airport
- Naval Station Great Lakes
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds