Booking a Hotel in Hanover, MA
Hanover, Massachusetts is located in Plymouth County and is approximately 27 miles south of downtown Boston. Take the family for a fun-filled day at Starland Sports and Fun. There's something here for everyone to enjoy from Laster Tag to Bumper Cars to Go-Karts. The facility also features indoor basketball courts, soccer/futsal, volleyball, and best of all drop-ins are more than welcome. Drop off the kids on Friday Night Bash for a full night of dodgeball, indoor bumper cars and much much more.
Take a short drive on over and take a tour of the Scituate Light House. Activated way back in 1811 and saved by the city during the Great Depression. Visit the exhibits and graphic panels on the history of the lighthouse lining the walkway from the house to the tower. History continues to grow at the most welcoming Lighthouse in the U.S.
Just around the corner from the lighthouse is the North River Wildlife Sanctuary. If you prefer to not walk long distances, they have you covered with Birding by Van. Enjoy bird watching and travel to the hot spots with no need for hiking boots.
- Forge Pond Park
- Hanover Branch Rail Trail
- Luddams Ford
- Mass Audubon's North River Wildlife Sanctuary
- Old Scituate Light
- Patriot Cinemas - Hanover Mall
- Starland Sports & Fun Park
- World's End
- CMTI-Comprehensive Medical Teaching Institute Inc.
- Massasoit Community College
- University of Massachusetts
- Jenney Museum
- Maritime and Irish Mossing Museum
- Pembroke Hospital
- South Shore Medical Center
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Cranland Airport
- Norwood Memorial Airport
- Army National Guard, 164th Transportation Battalion
- Coast Guard Station Point Allerton
- US Naval Reserve Center
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds