Booking a Hotel in Harvey, IL
Harvey, Illinois is located in Cook County and is approximately 23 miles south of Chicago. The famous car chase scene in the movie The Blues Brothers was shot at the abandoned Dixie Square Mall.
Grab your fishing pole and head to Wampum Lake Woods for a great day of shoreline fishing. Check the park event calendar as it hosts numerous fishing contests throughout the summer months. Wampum is a perfect place to enjoy a sunny day with family and friends with picnic groves, grassy areas for sports games or kite flying. Boating, swimming, and ice skating are strictly prohibited, but ice fishing is permitted at your own risk.
A short drive away is one of America's premier music venues, the Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre formally known as (World Music Theatre). Situated in the heart of the Chicago metropolitan area and one of the biggest, boasting a capacity of 28,000. Previous host artists include Bruno Mars, Kiss and Def Leppard, Drake and Lil Wayne and much much more.
- Calumet Country Club
- Cook County Forest Preserve
- Eagle Sports Range
- Fountain Hills Golf Club
- Gensburg-Markham Prairie
- George Dunne National Golf Course
- Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- Kickapoo Meadows (Cook County Forest Preserve)
- Odyssey Fun World
- Park Place Plaza
- Ravisloe Country Club
- Wampum Lake Woods
- Prairie State College
- South Suburban College
- The Pullman State Historic Site
- Thornton Historical Society Museum
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Midway International Airport
- O'Hare International Airport
- US Army Reserve Training Center
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds