Booking a Hotel in Holly Hill, FL
Holly Hill, Florida located in Volusia County and only 5.5 miles from the famous Daytona International Speedway. Feel the need for speed at one of the premier racetracks in the nation. Host to numerous premier racing series such as Nascar, Supercross, and IMSA. See the track like you've never seen before behind the wheel at the Richard Petty Driving Experience and feel the 31-degree high banks of the most historic circuits in the world. Get some more adrenaline rushed experiences next at the Daytona Beach Main Street Pier and the Joyland Amusement Center featuring the famous Sandblaster Roller Coaster. Don't leave to early; as the kid's fireworks display sets off every Saturday Night from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Fill up with some more energy at Angell and Phelps Chocolate Factory Tour on the historic Riverfront Shops. Take a free guided 30-minute tour of their chocolate making process with plenty of samples for the family along the way.
- Angell & Phelps Chocolate Factory
- Daytona Beach Main Street Pier
- Daytona International Speedway
- Manatee Island Dog Park
- Museum of Arts and Sciences
- Sun Splash Park
- Volusia Mall
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Oceanside
- Halifax Health Medical Center of Port Orange
- Daytona Beach International Airport
- Florida Army National Guard
- US Coast Guard Station Ponce De Leon
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds