Booking a Hotel in Knoxville, TN
Knoxville, Tennessee is located in Knox County and the state's third largest city. Take the family for a fun-filled day at Zoo Knoxville. Home to over 800 animals and notably two African Elephants and its red pandas. Experience behind the scene tours, camel rides, and much much more. A unique featured attraction is Bedtime with the Beasts where you have a chance to stay on an overnight adventure. You'll take a tour of the animals nocturnal habits and after breakfast take a stroll to see who sleeps in and who are the early risers.
Take a different type of adventure at Navitat Zipline Canopy Adventures located at Ijams Nature Center. This tree-based adventure park will provide the thrills you're looking for with Ziplines, bridge nets, tunnels and much much more. Come at night for a magical experience under the treetops.
Knoxville is a great destination for all with so much to do and see you'll be coming back over and over, again and again.
- Airplane Gas Station
- Charles Krutch Park
- Haunted Knoxville Ghost Tours
- Knoxville Botanical Garden
- Knoxville Walking Tours
- Lakeshore Park
- Market Square
- Neyland Stadium
- Three Rivers Rambler
- Which Way Out Knoxville Escape Game
- Zoo Knoxville
- Fountainhead College of Technology
- Knoxville College
- Pellissippi State Community College
- Tusculum College Knoxville
- Beck Cultural Exchange Center
- East Tennessee Historical Society
- The Muse Knoxville
- Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Knoxville Downtown Island
- McGhee Tyson Airport
- McGhee Tyson Air National Guard Base
- Tennessee Army National Guard
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds