Booking a Hotel in Leesburg, VA
Whether you want history, festivals, museums or just a perfect home base for exploring the area, Leesburg, Virginia has something for you. An historic city, Leesburg is a great place to visit museums, historic homes and sites, parks and so much more.
Founded in the 18th century, Leesburg has been a notable city in the formation of the US. It’s location in northern Virginia and on the Potomac River, meant that the rich soil made it perfect for agriculture and transportation. With so much history in and around Leesburg, there are no less than 21 historic sites with many more markers.
If outdoor activities are more your speed, there is no shortage of things to pique your interest. Whether you’d prefer a historic state park, battlefield tour, or a stroll in the downtown historic district, Leesburg is full of experiences to take part in.
With museums, history, outdoor adventures and a host of yearly local festivals, Leesburg is definitely a city not to be missed.
- Ida Lee Park Recreation Center
- Leesburg Animal Park
- Morven Park
- Olde Izaak Walton Park
- Red Rock Wilderness Overlook Regional Park
- Rust Nature Sanctuary
- Temple Hall Farm
- Atlantic Airways Flight School
- George Washington University
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Patrick Henry College
- Strayer University
- Ball's Bluff Battlefield Regional Park
- Morven Park
- Oatlands Historic House & Gardens
- The Marshall House
- White's Ferry
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Leesburg Executive Airport
- Ronald Regan International Airport
- Washington Dulles Airport
- Fort Belvoir
- Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling
- Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall
- Naval Support Bethesda
- Naval Surface Warfare Center
- Quantico Station
- US Coast Guard Headquarters
- US Marine Corps Headquarters
- Wright Gate
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds