Booking a Hotel in Machesney Park, IL
Machesney Park, Illinois is located in Winnebago County and approximately 7 miles north of Rockford. Take the family for a fun-filled day at Volcano Falls Adventure Park. Northern Illinois largest adventure park features something for everyone. The centerpiece of the park is the 18-hole Volcano miniature golf course; towering around a volcano. Much more fun is to be had at the Go-Cart tracks; Slick Track with valid drivers license, Bridge Track features single and double cars for all, and the Rookie track for the littlest of ones that want to drive. Check out all the other fantastic attractions on site, and you'll be coming back again and again.
Visit the very popular Anderson Japanese Gardens and surround yourself with nature in an outdoor setting that inspires the mind and soul. A visit to the gardens is an unforgettable experience for guests of all ages. Deepen your experience at the gardens with a Docent-led tour.
- Anderson Japanese Gardens
- CoCo Key Water Resort
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Laurent House
- Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden
- Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens
- Rock Cut State Park
- Rasmussen College-Rockford
- Rock Valley College
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Midway Village Museum
- Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum and Gardens
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- SwedishAmerican Hospital
- Chicago Rockford International Airport
- National Guard
- US Army Reserve
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds