Booking a Hotel in Maricopa, AZ
Maricopa is conveniently located only 35 miles from Phoenix, Arizona which, along with its many venues for entertainment, make it the perfect choice for any vacation!
Maricopa offers two golf courses to choose from, both the Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf Club and the Duke at Rancho El Dorado present prime opportunities for golfing, and the Duke also boasts an acclaimed restaurant.
Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino and Resort, located near UltraStar Multi-tainment Center which includes bowling, restaurants, laser tag, and other entertainment both for adults and children, presents more opportunity for fun.
For the adventurer, the Copper Sky Recreation Complex is where you can swim, work out at the fitness center, hike the trails, play in the parks and sports venues. If you’re looking for more extreme fun, hang gliding, sky diving, and soaring are all available nearby.
Jane Askew Memorial Park includes a play area and water feature for the kids to play in, and the Sonoran Desert National Monument with its 500,000 acres of beautiful desert scenery give two more opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors, just don’t forget to bring plenty of water!
See More Cities
Top Things to Do in Maricopa, AZ
- Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf Club
- Arizona Soaring Inc
- Copper Sky Recreation Complex
- Duke at Rancho El Dorado
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino and Resort
- Jane Askew Memorial Park
- Skydive Phoenix Inc
- Sonora Wings Hang Gliding
- UltraStar Multi-tainment Center
Colleges & Universities Near Maricopa, AZ
- Central Arizona College Maricopa Campus
- University of Arizona Maricopa Agricultural Center
Historical Sites Near Maricopa, AZ
- Sonoran Desert National Monument
Hospitals Near Maricopa, AZ
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Airports Near Maricopa, AZ
- Ak-Chin Community Airfield
- Casa Grande Municipal Airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
Military Bases Near Maricopa, AZ