Booking a Hotel in Marshfield, MA
Marshfield, Massachusetts is located in Plymouth County and is approximately 30 miles south of downtown Boston. A popular place for tourists and locals is Duxbury Beach. Offering up a both bay side and ocean side views along a 7.5-mile long barrier beach that extends all the way to Gurnet Point and Saquish in the south. Grab a bite to eat at Blakeman's for a great evening dining with friend and family.
Take the family next to Island Creek Oysters and experience the farm tour first hand. Hop aboard a vessel and cruise the Duxbury Bay with an oyster expert guide to The Hatchery. They'll fill you up with an unlimited amount of freshly harvested treats.
Take a short drive north and visit the North River Wildlife Sanctuary. If you prefer to not walk long distances, they have you covered with Birding by Van. Enjoy birdwatching and travel to the hot spots with no need for hiking boots.
- Daniel Webster Wildlife Sanctuary
- Duxbury Beach Park
- Jenney Museum
- Mass Audubon's North River Wildlife Sanctuary
- Mike T's Beach Resort
- National Monument to the Forefathers
- Pilgrim Memorial State Park
- Plymouth Night Tour
- Wildlands Trust - Phillips Farm Preserve
- Quincy College At Plymouth
- Shoreline Aviation Inc
- University of Massachusetts
- 1699 Historic Winslow House & Cultural Center
- Harlow Old Fort House
- Major John Bradford House
- Old Shipbuilder's Historic District
- Plimoth Plantation
- Winslow House
- Beth Israel Deaconess Plymouth
- Pembroke Hospital
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Marshfield Muni - George Harlow Field
- Norwood Memorial Airport
- Coast Guard Station Point Allerton
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds