Booking a Hotel in North Andover, MA
Located on the Merrimack River, North Andover, Massachusetts is a lovely town 30 miles northwest of Boston. An historic city, North Andover is a great place to use as a home base while visiting New England.
Settled in the mid 17th century, and on the New Hampshire border, North Andover is close to major highways, making trips to the coast, southern New Hampshire and southern Maine less than an hour. A wonderful town in its own rite, North Andover has lots of activities to keep you busy.
Whether you’d prefer hiking one of the many trails in and around North Andover, checking out one of the many yearly festivals like the annual Sheep Shearing Festival, or taking a swim in Lake Cochichewick, North Andover is full of experiences to take part in.
With museums, plenty of outdoor activities, and festivals, North Andover will be sure to make you want to come back.
- Andover Sportsmen's Club
- Den Rock Park
- Harold Parker State Forest
- Imajine That
- J. Thom Lawler Rink
- Merrimack College Mendel Observatory
- Smolak Farms
- Ward Reservation
- Merrimack College
- Northern Essex Community College
- North Andover Historical Society
- Parson Barnard House
- Stevens-Coolidge Place
- The House of the Seven Gables
- The Stevens Estate at Osgood Hill
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Lawrence Municipal Airport
- Fort Devens
- Hanscom Air Force Base
- Massachusetts National Guard Joint Force Headquarters
- US Coast Guard Base Boston
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds