Booking a Hotel in Palos Hills, IL
Palos Hills, Illinois is located in Cook County and is approximately 23 miles southwest of downtown Chicago. Take a short drive to Brookfield Zoo for an excellent time with the family. There's so much to do and see, kick it off with Dolphins in Action show then head on over to the kid favorite Hamil Family Play Zoo. Children will have a blast touching, exploring and connecting with nature's animals. For an unforgettable hands-on experience go to the Hamil Family Wild Encounters. Here you will get to touch and feed a wide variety of animals including red pandas, wallabies, and much much more.
Just north of the city is Toyota Park. This soccer-specific stadium is home to the Chicago Fire Soccer Club of Major League Soccer (MLS) and Chicago Red Stars of the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL). The stadium has been the host venue for Chicago radio station B96's annual summer concert called The B96 Pepsi Summer Bash.
- Brookfield Zoo
- Dave & Buster's
- Go Ape Zip line & Treetop Adventure - Bemis Woods
- Haunted Trails Family Amusement Park
- Lake Katherine Nature Center and Botanic Gardens
- Little Red Schoolhouse Nature Center
- Oak Hills Golf Course
- Palos Country Club
- PGN Fun
- Silver Lake Country Club
- Lewis University Hickory Hills
- Moraine Valley Community College
- Stars Academy School of phlebotomy
- Palos Historical Society
- Palos Health
- Chicago Midway International Airport
- US Marine Corps Reserve Center
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds