Booking a Hotel in Parkland, FL
Parkland, Florida is conveniently located between Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach and nestled next to the famous Florida Everglades.
Hop aboard the Loxahatchee Everglades Airboat Tours and Rides. See the wonders of the Everglades by gliding over the River of Grass and see hundreds of species of birds, native plants and the amazing American Alligator.
Something a little less extreme is Butterly World with its botanical gardens filled with butterflies and birds. This attraction with will have you flying high and Discovering the Bring Back the Butterflies movement.
Keep on moving to Barkland Dog Park; this 2-acre facility has separate areas for small and larger dogs, a dog washing station, and water fountains for pets and their owners.
We're not done exploring yet so head on over with the kids this time to The Children's Science Explorium. This hands-on science center is a great experience for the entire family.
- Barkland Dog Park
- Butterfly World
- Childrens Science Explorium
- Congregation Kol Tikvah
- Everglades Holiday Park
- Gumbo Limbo Nature Center
- Liberty Park
- Loxahatchee Everglades Airboat Tours and Rides
- Monkey Joe's - Boca Raton
- Parkland Golf & Country Club
- Pine Trails Park
- Regal Cinemas Magnolia Place 16
- Terramar Park
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Broward Health Coral Springs
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Miami International Airport
- Palm Beach International Airport
- Homestead Air Reserve Base
- US Coast Guard-Auxiliary
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds