Booking a Hotel in Pembroke, MA
Pembroke, Massachusetts is located in Plymouth County and is approximately 30 miles south of downtown Boston. Take a short drive south and visit The Forefathers Monument: A Matrix of Liberty. The site commemorates the Pilgrims, the colony of Plymouth and contributions to the American nation. The monument is composed of numerous statues with its most prominent being "Faith."
On the way back to Pembroke stop at K1 Speed for the best go-kart racing in the area. Sit down, strap in and be ready to hold onto the fun for an experience you'll never forget. Experience the thrill of 20hp electric karts at reasonable prices. Arrive and Drive programs allows first timers and experienced pros to race the clock against each other for 14 exciting laps.
Head to the range next at the Old Colony Sportsmen's Association. The facility features four pits IDPA range, trap, skeet, 5-stand, archery, black powder and much much more.
- Blueberry Hill Campground
- Duxbury Beach Park
- Levitate Music and Arts Festival
- Mass Audubon's North River Wildlife Sanctuary
- National Monument to the Forefathers
- Old Colony Sportsmen’s Association
- Pembroke Country Club
- Silver Lake Sanctuary
- Wildlands Trust - Willow Brook Farm Preserve
- Bridgewater State University
- Massasoit Community College
- Isaac Winslow House
- Lawson Tower
- Old Shipbuilder's Historic District
- Pembroke Historical Society
- Pembroke Hospital
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Pheasant Field
- Coast Guard Station Point Allerton
- Us Air Force
- US Naval Reserve Center
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds