Booking a Hotel in Plantation, FL
Plantation Florida, "where the grass is greener" because of its natural environment, is unsurpassed by any other Florida city.
Soak up some sun and enjoy Plantation Heritage Park. This park sits on 88.5-acres, with abundant tropical palms and trees throughout the park. Take the Anne Kolb Memorial Trail and see rows of rare fruit tree's from five continents and the Caribbean.
If you're not into hiking try the popular 18-hole, par 54 Disc Golf Course that also runs through a variety of terrain in the park.
A park geared more towards families is Plantation Woods. Featuring tree-houses, grizzly bears, tree swings and the popular kids favorite- the splash pads. Go for a hike along the pathways and see if you can find all six-mosaic medallions.
Find your way next to the Plantation Historical Museum featuring the Planations 1st fire truck, butterfly garden, and Everglades diorama.
With its friendly neighborhoods, world-class recreation facilities and stable business community you'll find the grass is greener in Plantation Florida.
See More Cities
Top Things to Do in Plantation, FL
- Bonnet House Museum & Gardens
- Contour Day Spa
- Flamingo Gardens
- Frank Veltri Tennis Center
- Happy Tails dog Park
- Jacaranda Golf Club
- Markham Park & Target Range
- Plantation Central Park
- Plantation Heritage Park
- Plantation Historical Museum
- Xtreme Action Park
Hospitals Near Plantation, FL
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Center Emergency
Airports Near Plantation, FL
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Miami International Airport
Military Bases Near Plantation, FL
- Colonel Kenneth P. Williams United States Army Reserve Center
- Homestead Air Reserve Base
- US Coast Guard-Auxiliary
- US Naval Surface Warfare