Booking a Hotel in Port Orange, FL
Port Orange is conveniently located just south of Daytona Beach. Drive across the Port Orange Causeway, and you'll find some of the best beaches in Florida. Once you're across you'll be on Florida State Road A1A, this two-lane roadway is full of scenic tranquility with waters on either side of the Byway.
Drive up to the Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse and Museum and climb all 203 steps to the top of this 175-foot tower. Here you will be rewarded with an epic 360-degree view of the inlet. From this fantastic location, you can see a rocket launch from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, which is another great place to take a tour of their launch complexes and Missile Museum.
Looking for another fun filled family day? Come check out the Dunlawton Sugar Mill Gardens. Located on a 19th-century plantation featuring a beautiful botanical garden and every kid's favorite the- dinosaur sculptures.
- Buschman Park
- Daytona Beach KOA
- Daytona Flea & Farmers Market
- Dunlawton Sugar Mill Gardens
- Go-Kart City
- Museum of Arts & Sciences
- Nova Family Campground
- Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse & Museum
- Port Orange Causeway Park
- Salty Dawg Outfitters and Lighthouse Ice Cream
- Spruce Creek Park
- Florida Hospital Memorial Medical at the Pavilion at Port Orange
- Halifax Health Medical Center of Port Orange
- Daytona Beach International Airport
- Orlando Sanford International Airport
- US Coast Guard
- US Coast Guard Station Ponce De Leon
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds