Booking a Hotel in Richmond, CA
Look no further for hotel deals in Richmond, California. TravNow is ready to book your accommodations in Richmond whether it be for a family getaway or business travel. Enjoy your next getaway with the modern conveniences of home and find all the necessities you will ever need like free WiFi, swimming pools, fitness centers, free hot breakfasts, and more. Upgrade to more luxurious options, and the possibilities are endless. Escape the big city for some relaxation and come to Richmond just a short 11-mile drive away from downtown Oakland.
Richmond's central location makes this a perfect place to explore the outer area attractions. Head north, and you'll find Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. Go west, and you'll be in the heart of San Francisco and South you'll be in the Berkley/Oakland area.
Stay local and take a short drive with the family for an afternoon of outdoor fun at Wildcat Canyon Regional Park. Popular with locals and tourists alike the park offers some of the best and scenic hiking and mountain biking in the area.
Keep the outdoor fun theme going and head to El Cerrito Swim Center. This family friendly center offers a variety of activities from water slides to swim lessons.
See More Cities
Top Things to Do in Richmond, CA
- Alvarado Park
- Lucretia Edwards Shoreline Park
- Pixieland Amusement Park
- Point Isabel Regional Shoreline
- Point Pinole Regional Shoreline
- Richmond Country Club
- Richmond Plunge
- San Pablo Flea Market
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Sonoma Raceway
- Tilden Regional Park
- University of California Botanical Garden
- Wildcat Canyon Regional Park
Colleges & Universities Near Richmond, CA
Historical Sites Near Richmond, CA
- Alvarado Adobe Museum
- Bank of Pinole
- Eugene O'Neill National Historic Site
- Rosie the Riveter/WWII Home Front National Historical Park
Hospitals Near Richmond, CA
- Kaiser Permanente Richmond Medical Center
- West County Health Center
Airports Near Richmond, CA
- Oakland International Airport
Military Bases Near Richmond, CA
- Coast Guard Island Alameda