Booking a Hotel in Rockford, IL
Rockford, Illinois is a surprisingly vibrant destination for your next vacation. Located in north central Illinois on the Wisconsin border, Rockford is a great place to visit. Its initial boom and subsequent decline as a furniture and heavy machinery producer has made way for beautiful and unique architecture in its revitalized downtown.
Despite its urban location, Rockford has no shortage of more natural attractions. Home to the Anderson Japanese Garden, Nicholas Conservatory, and a number of nature preserves Rockford is a breath of fresh air in the city.
No matter what your interest, Rockford will have something for everyone. Soak up the local color and flavor in one of the restaurants or tour the historic downtown. Rockford is full of experiences to take part in.
With its outdoor activities, historic sites, and a vibrant arts scene, Rockford will surprise you and make you want to experience its Midwestern charm.
- Abandoned Sunset Drive In
- Anderson Japanese Gardens
- Chicago & Beyond
- Howard Colman Hall Creek Preserve
- Kilbuck Bluffs
- Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden
- Laurent House - Frank Lloyd Wright
- Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens
- Rockford Watch Factory Building
- Severson Dells Nature Preserve
- Zip Rockford
- Concord College
- Judson University
- Rasmussen College
- Rock Valley College
- Rockford Career College
- Rockford University
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- University of Illinois at Rockford
- Erlander Home Museum
- Frank Lloyd Wright Memorial
- Graham-Ginestra House
- Haight Village Historic Disrict
- Historic Auto Attractions
- Midway Village Museum
- Nelson Knitting Company (Home of the Sock Monkey)
- Swedish Historical Society
- The Old Stone Bridge
- Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum & Gardens
- Mercy Health Rockford Memorial Hospital
- OSF St. Anthony Medical Center
- Swedish American Hospital
- Chicago Rockford International Airport
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds