Booking a Hotel in Romeoville, IL
A southwestern suburb of Chicago, Romeoville, Illinois is an historic and lovely village in northeastern Illinois. Its proximity to Chicago and the surrounding suburbs make Romeoville a more affordable option for discovering the area.
Just a short ride to Chicago, Romeoville is located about 25 miles from downtown Chicago. Despite its urban location, Romeoville has no shortage of more natural attractions. Home to a number of nature preserves Romeoville is a breath of fresh air in the city.
Whether you’d prefer hiking or biking one of the many trails in one of the nearby nature preserves, soaking up the local color and flavor in one of the restaurants or touring the historic downtown, Romeoville is full of experiences to take part in.
With its outdoor activities and proximity to Chicago, Romeoville will be sure to meet your needs while visiting the Chicago area.
- Chicagoland Speedway
- Greene Valley Forest Preserve
- Kellers Farmstand
- Lake Renwick Preserve
- O'Hara Woods Preserve
- Phillips Park Zoo
- Riverview Farmstead Preserve
- Route 66 Information Kiosk
- Route 66 Park
- Veterans Woods
- Augustana COllege
- College of DuPage
- Joliet Junior College
- Lewis University
- Rasmussen College
- University of St. Francis
- Waubonsee Community College
- Darien Historical Society
- Gaylord Building
- Immanuel Hall
- Isle a la Cache Museum
- Joliet Area Historical Museum
- Joliet Iron Works Historic Site
- Lockport Historic District
- Old Joliet Prison
- Pleasant Home
- Amita Health Adventist Medical Center Bolingbrook
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital
- Chicago Midway International Airport
- Chicago-O'Hare International Airport
- Naval Station Great Lakes
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds