Booking a Hotel in Royal Palm Beach, FL
Known for its many parks and mission to protect green spaces, Royal Palm Beach offers a variety of outdoor activities.
A great first stop for the family is the Palm Beach Zoo and Conservation Society. Get up and close with an anteater or a sloth or take part in one of the many educational programs. Also, Remember to bring your bathing suits and make a splash at the interactive fountain during your visit.
Another favorite spot to visit is the McCarthy's Wildlife Sanctuary where sick or injured animals are treated and released back into the wild. Visit the 170 individual permanent resident animals that call this home.
Yesteryear Village is one of Royal Palm Beach's unique attractions, a living history park. Nestled on 9-acres with buildings and artifacts from 1895-1945, chat with town residents and they will tell you how life was really like before the 1940's. Be sure to check out the Sally Bennett Big Band Hall of Fame Museum also on the property.
See More Cities
Top Things to Do in Royal Palm Beach, FL
- DivaDuck Amphibious Tours
- Grassy Waters Preserve
- Lion Country Safari
- Manatee Lagoon
- McCarthys Wildlife Sanctuary
- Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society
- Perfect Vodka Amphitheatre
- Royal Palm Beach Pines Natural Area
- South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
- Village Golf Club
- Yesteryear Village
Hospitals Near Royal Palm Beach, FL
- JFK Medical Center - North Campus
Airports Near Royal Palm Beach, FL
- Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport
- Palm Beach International Airport
Military Bases Near Royal Palm Beach, FL
- Colonel Kenneth P. Williams United States Army Reserve Center