Booking a Hotel in Saugus, MA
TravNow is ready to book your hotel accommodations in Saugus, Massachusetts whether it be for a family getaway or business travel. Enjoy luxurious hotels at very reasonable prices all with all the modern conveniences of home including free WiFi, swimming pools, fitness centers, free hot breakfasts, and more. Escape for some well-deserved relaxation and recreation and book your hotel in Saugus today!
Take a walk or short hike in Lynn Woods Reservation. This 2,200-acre municipal forest park located is the second largest municipal park in the United States. The park is a significant natural, watershed and public recreation resource for the local community. Hike to Stone Tower on top of Burrell Hill; constructed in 1936 standing 48 feet tall standing on the tallest point in Lynn.
Take a short drive over to the Salem Witch Museum. During the Wich Hysteria of 1692 twenty innocent people died. History made them famous.... they make them real. Experience the drama of the trials through 13 life-size stage sets. The second exhibit guides take you through Witches: Evolving Perceptions and the truth behind the stereotypes.
- Rumney Marsh Reservation
- BeanStalk Adventure Ropes Course
- Boston Harbor Islands Welcome Center
- Breakheart Reservation
- Bunker Hill Monument
- Classic Harbor Line Boston
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- Franklin Park Zoo
- Golden Hills Playground
- Hockey Town USA Inc
- Middlesex Fells Reservation
- New England Aquarium
- Old Town Trolley Tours of Boston
- Skull Cliff
- Soldiers and Sailors Monument
- Stone Zoo
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- Historic New England Boardman House
- Salem Witch Museum
- Saugus Iron Works National Historic Site
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Melrose - Wakefield Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center Union Hospital
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Boston Navy Yard
- Coast Guard Base Boston
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds