Booking a Hotel in Sauk Village, IL
" data-layout="standard" data-action="like" data-show-faces="true">
Sauk Village, Illinois is located in Cook County and approximately 30 miles south of Chicago. Locally known as "The Village." Grab your fishing pole and head to Wampum Lake Woods. This is a great place for a day for shoreline fishing, with the park holding numerous fishing contests throughout the summer months. Wampum is a perfect place to enjoy a sunny day with family and friends with picnic groves, grassy areas for sports games or kite flying. Boating, swimming, and ice skating are strictly prohibited, but ice fishing is permitted at your own risk.
A short drive away is one of America's premier music venues, the Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre formally known as (World Music Theatre). Situated in the heart of the Chicago metropolitan area and one of the biggest, boasting a capacity of 28,000. Previous host artists include Bruno Mars, Kiss and Def Leppard, Drake and Lil Wayne and much much more.
- Chicago Heights Park District Golf
- Glenwood Woods
- Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- Jurgensen Woods Nature Preserve
- Longwood Golf Course
- Marcus Chicago Heights Cinema
- Nathan Manilow Sculpture Park
- Plum Creek Forest Preserve
- Zig-E's Funland
- Prairie State College
- South Suburban College
- Historic Ford Hangar
- Lansing Historical Museum
- Veterans Mound of Chicago Heights
- Franciscan St. James Health - Chicago Heights
- Gary Chicago International Airport
- Lansing Municipal Airport
- US Army Reserve Training Center
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds