Booking a Hotel in Seminole, FL
Seminole is a beautiful beachside city in the Tampa Bay area.
Lake Seminole Park is a popular recreation destination in Seminole and is a designated wildlife sanctuary for local animals that include alligators, bald eagles, and hawks. There is a 2-mile trail for hiking, biking, and skating that winds through the peaceful pine flat woods.
Lake Seminole affords ample space for boaters, jet skiers, water-skiing, and fishing. Additionally, softball fields, volleyball courts, and playgrounds make this a great park for all kinds of recreational fun.
Relax with a game of golf at the Tides Golf Club where golfers of all skill levels will find a challenge and get to enjoy spectacular views of the Boca Ciega Bay and the Gulf of Mexico.
For a day of family fun, stop by Treasure Island Fun Center, the largest arcade in Pinellas County, which offers an abundance of excellent games and prizes and the delicious Pegleg’s Pizza.
- Bardmoor Golf & Tennis Club
- Bickley Park
- Boca Ciega Millennium Park
- Florida Botanical Gardens
- George C. McGough Nature Park - The Narrows
- Head First Fishing Adventures
- Indian Rocks Beach Nature Preserve
- John's Pass Village and Boardwalk
- Lake Seminole Park
- Seminole City Park
- Seminole Lanes Bowling Center
- Sunken Gardens
- Tampa Bay Grand Prix
- The Tides Golf Club
- Treasure Island Fun Center
- Xtreme Fun Center
- Bayfront Health St Petersburg
- Edward White Hospital
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
- Kindred Hospital-St. Petersburg
- Largo Medical Center
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
- St. Anthony's Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Sarasota–Bradenton International Airport
- St. Pete–Clearwater International Airport
- Tampa International Airport
- MacDill Air Force Base
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds