Booking a Hotel in Shiloh, IL
" data-layout="standard" data-action="like" data-show-faces="true">
Shiloh, Illinois is located in St. Clair County and is approximately 22 miles east of St. Louis. Take the kids to Monkey Joe's for your jungle destination of bouncing, sliding, jumping, and fun your children could dream of. Children 3 and under will have a safe time in the Mini-Monkey Zone designed exclusively for little toddlers.
Next attraction is perfect for exploring the area at the Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site. The park covers about 3.5 square miles and contains 80 mounds. Monks Mound is the largest structure and central focus of the city, standing ten stories tall it's the largest man-made earthen mound north of Mexico. Check out the Cahokia Museum and Interpretive Center also on property for more information and historical importance of the site.
Be sure to stop and take a pic of a regional landmark and roadside attraction the Brooks Catsup Bottle Water Tower. Claimed to be "The Word's Largest Catsup Bottle."
- Brooks Catsup Bottle
- Eckert's Belleville Country Store & Farms
- Monkey Joe's - Fairview Heights
- National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows
- O'Fallon Community Park
- O'Fallon Family Sports Park
- O'Fallon Skate Park
- Rock Springs Park
- Wehrenberg Theatres Inc
- Kaskaskia College
- Southwestern Illinois College
- University Illinois At Chicago
- Vatterott College
- Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site
- O'Fallon Veterans Monument
- HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Belleville
- Memorial Hospital East
- MidAmerica St. Louis Airport (BLV)
- Scott Air Force Base
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds