Booking a Hotel in Shorewood, IL
Shorewood, Illinois is located in Will County and approximately 43 miles southwest of downtown Chicago. Head on over to Big Run Wolf Ranch specializing in North American Wildlife. All animals on the property have been rescued where the only alternative was euthanasia. Big Run's objective is conservation through its educational programs. Over ten wolves live on the property; also notables include Kuma the North American Black Bear and Charlie Cougar, Mountain Lion. Be sure to say hello to Shere Khan a Siberian Tiger he is one of the most endangered animals in the world with less than 400 left in the wild. There's something for everyone here from Groundhogs to Skunks with plenty of time to learn about each animal and ways to help.
Experience the luck of the dice at Hollywood Casino Joliet. You'll find fame and hopefully some fortune at the best table games and live poker action on the casino floor. No one has to yell action here, try your hand in the Celebrity Pit, and you'll be entertained by a cast of Celebrity Dealers. Stay where you play and check out the fully equipped RV Resort also on property.
- Bowlero Romeoville
- Chicagoland Speedway
- Des Plaines Dolomite Prairies Land And Water Reserve
- Hammel Woods - Crumby Recreation Area
- Haunted Trails Family Amusement Park
- Heritage Bluffs Public Golf Club
- Hollywood Casino & Hotel Joliet
- Legacy Paintball and Airsoft Park
- Route 66 Park
- Il University of St Francis
- Joliet Junior College
- Joliet Iron and Steel Works
- Pilcher Park Nature Center
- Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Medical Center
- Bolingbrook's Clow International Airport
- Joliet Regional Airport-Jot
- Marseilles Training Center
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds