Booking a Hotel in St. Augustine Beach, FL
Florida is known for the most breathtaking beaches in the world and year-round sunshine. If you and your family are looking to unwind from your busy life or take an adventure of a lifetime, TravNow is here to help you. Book your next trip to St. Augustine Beach, Florida with TravNow to not only save you some money but also find you the best accommodations for you and your family. Choose from hotels that fit your budget and needs, from the high-end hotels to the budget-friendly; there are plenty to choose from. Enjoy free wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, and a lovely swimming pool.
St. Augustine Beach, Florida located approximately six miles from St. Augustine. Full of history and fascinating historical sites to visit. One of which is called the Castillo de San Marcos, the oldest masonry fort in the United States. Take an hour out of your day and book the Junior Ranger Program. It is the best way to explore the fort and maximize your time there. Are bizarre exhibits your type of thing? If so, then check out Ripley's Believe It or Not! Featuring with three floors and over 800 interactive, fun and completely bizarre exhibits. Find a bone motorcycle, shrunken heads, and the giant erector set Ferris Wheel.
- Black Raven Pirate Ship
- Old Town Trolley Tours St Augustine
- Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Schooner Freedom Charters
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
- St. Augustine Distillery
- St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum
- Whetstone Chocolates Store and Tasting Tour
- Flagler College
- University of St Augustine
- Castillo de San Marcos
- Ximenez-Fatio House Museum
- Flagler Hospital
- Jacksonville International Airport
- Florida Army National Guard
- US NAVAL SEA CADET CORPS
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds