Booking a Hotel in St. Charles, MO
Dubbed the ninth biggest city in Missouri, St. Charles was is known for its history, from the fur trades that followed the Seven Years’ War, to the Lewis and Clark Expedition. Revered by Native American cultures, St. Charles was a beautiful spread of grassy greenery. Some of the scenic revelries still remain with springtime festivals to celebrate the colorful, annual blossoms. If museums are more your speed, St. Charles offers you a glimpse of restored classic cars, a shopping center in the center of downtown, and artifacts from the actual expedition of Lewis, Clark, and Sacagawea.
Book now with TravNow and enjoy some of the top attractions and things to do in St. Charles, Missouri. These activities offer a variety of fun experiences for anyone traveling to St. Charles, Missouri. Many of these interactive things to do in St. Charles are great for families, kids, and grandparents too.
See More Cities
Top Things to Do in St. Charles, MO
- Fast Lane Classic Carso - Pristine, classic cars, ranging from the early 1900s to 2000. Look through classic Hot rods, the Fast Lane of vintage automobiles, and the Showroom for serious buyers.
- Lewis and Clark Boat House and Nature Center - Museum and small nature preserve dedicated to the travels of famous explorers, Lewis & Clark. Historic American Indian artifacts to honor Sacagawea.
- St. Charles Historic District - Restored settlement, built in 1769. Most buildings along a cobblestone path, measuring 16 blocks of dining and shopping opportunities.
Hospitals Near St. Charles, MO
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital
Airports Near St. Charles, MO
- Spirit of Saint Louis Airport
- St. Louis Downtown Airport
Military Bases Near St. Charles, MO
- Navy Operational Support Center