Booking a Hotel in St. Cloud, FL
Visit beautiful St. Cloud, Florida! This city is nestled in northern Osceola County, Florida and is known for its bouquet of outdoor activities, historical sites, shopping, dining, and more. Originally founded as a retirement community for Civil War veterans, the city is known as "The Friendly Soldier City."
While visiting this historic and breathtaking area, take in sights such as Peghorn Nature Park, where you can explore the native wetland habitat, unique plant and animal species, and trails designed to both be relaxing and educational. To enjoy the local nature even further, why not take a tour with Marsh Landing Adventures, where you can explore marsh in a whole new way traveling by airboat!
Once you have explored the splendid natural sights that St. Cloud has to offer, take in a bit of the local history at the Museum of Military History where you can get up close and personal with military relics, ancient tools of warfare, photographs, and memorable accounts of former soldiers.
- BK Adventure
- Forever Florida
- Ghost Adventure Tours
- Hopkins Park
- Lake Lizzie Nature Preserve
- Lakefront Park
- Marsh Landing Adventures / Orlando Airboat Tours
- Museum of Military History
- Osceola Arts
- Peghorn Nature Park
- Powerboat P1
- Reptile World Serpentarium
- St Cloud Civic Center
- St. Cloud Woman's Club & Heritage Museum
- Wild Willys Airboat Tours
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- St. Cloud Regional Medical Center
- Gator Airpark
- Kissimmee Gateway Airport-ISM
- Orlando International Airport
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station
- Naval Air Warfare Center Navy Base In Orlando
- Patrick Air Force Base
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds