Booking a Hotel in Stoughton, MA
Stoughton, Massachusetts is a fantastic place for relaxation and recreation. TravNow is ready to book your hotel accommodations whether it be for leisure or business travel. Enjoy your next getaway with the modern conveniences of home and find all the necessities you will ever need like free WiFi, swimming pools, fitness centers, free hot breakfasts, and more.
The Blue Hills Ski Area is the perfect place to hit the slopes and enjoy the winter weather in Canton. The Blue Hills Reservation, named for its bluish granite, also has many trails for hikers to enjoy. You will also find the Blue Hill Observatory Science Center atop the mountain range where you can learn more about the climate and atmospheric sciences.
Another fantastic destination for outdoor fun is TreeTop Adventures, an aerial forest adventure, with ten separate trails consisting of zip lines and bridges between tree platforms made of rope, cable, and wood configurations.
- Bird Street Conservation Area
- Borderland State Park
- Capron Park Zoo
- Cedar Hill Golf Course
- Circle CG Farm Campground
- D.W. Field Park
- F. Gilbert Hills State Forest
- Fuller Craft Museum
- Kidsports Indoor Playground, Laser Tag, and Childcare Center
- Mass Audubon's Stony Brook Wildlife Sanctuary
- Normandy Farms Campground
- Paris Cabaret/Starline Room Dinner Theatre
- TreeTop Adventures
- Fisher College
- Massasoit Community College
- Stonehill College
- Adams National Historical Park
- Mary Baker Eddy Historic House
- Oakes Ames Memorial Hall
- Queset House
- Stoughton Historical Society
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- New England Sinai Hospital
- Logan International Airport
- United States Army Soldier Systems Center
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds