Booking a Hotel in Surprise, AZ
Surprise which was founded in 1938 by Flora Mae Statler who said, "I would be surprised if the town ever amounted to much." The town has certainly been a Surprise destination for all. Surprise is the Spring training home of the Kansas City Royals and the Texas Rangers baseball teams. Be sure to visit Surprise Stadium for an evening game of our great American pastime.
Not into Baseball? Surprise is also home to the award-winning Surprise Tennis and Racquet Complex (STRC), check it out; you'll love it.
Be sure to take the kids to Wildlife Word Zoo, Aquarium and Safari Park with giraffe feeding, rides, and an expansive collection of animals they will certainly have a blast.
Looking for something to do indoors? Uptown Alley Surprise is a massive Bowling Alley offering live music, games, karaoke and yummy bar bites.
If you need a little cooling off Surprise Aquatic Center is the spot with slides, diving boards, and a zero-depth area for the kids.
See More Cities
Top Things to Do in Surprise, AZ
- Coyote Lakes Golf Club
- Digiplex Surprise IMAX
- Granite Falls Golf Course
- Irish Wolfhound Restaurant & Pub
- Splash Pads, Splash Parks, Pop-Jet Fountains and Zero Depth Water Play Areas
- Surprise Lake
- Surprise Stadium
- Surprise Tennis & Racquet Complex
- Uptown Alley
- White Tank Mountain Regional Park
- Wildlife World Zoo, Aquarium & Safari Park
Hospitals Near Surprise, AZ
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center
- Dignity Health St. Joseph's Westgate Medical Center
- Northwest VA Health Care Clinic
Airports Near Surprise, AZ
- Glendale Municipal Airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport
Military Bases Near Surprise, AZ