Booking a Hotel in Tallahassee, FL
" data-layout="standard" data-action="like" data-show-faces="true">
The capital city of Florida, Tallahassee eludes the stereotypes most people hold about Florida with its rolling landscape and roads canopied by moss-draped oaks, Tallahassee shares a long history and hides a culture with plenty of fun and authenticity.
Tallahassee is a place where history and culture collide, and natural adventures abound.
Take a journey into the history of the Florida Historic Capitol Museum. The Historic Capitol is behind the new Capitol building, and its renovated interior features the Supreme Court, Governor's Suite, House of Representatives, and Senate chambers.
After taking in the local political history, spend some time unwinding at Goodwood Museum & Gardens which offers a tour of its 170-year-old Main House, or you can stroll through the lovely gardens. The estate dates back to the 1830’s and covers 160 acres.
Dining and shopping, outdoor activities and history, modern-day attractions and art museums will all keep you entertained on your Tallahassee, Florida vacation.
- Alfred B. Maclay Gardens State Park
- Cascades Park
- Florida Historic Capitol Museum
- Goodwood Museum & Gardens
- Knott House Museum
- Lake Talquin State Forest
- Lewis Spring House - Frank Lloyd Wright
- Natural Bridge Battlefield Historic State Park
- Tallahassee Automobile Museum
- Tallahassee-Saint Marks Historic Railroad Trail State Park
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare
- Tallahassee Regional Medical Center
- Tallahassee International Airport
- Civil Air Patrol
- Florida Army National Guard
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds