Booking a Hotel in Wellington Village, FL
Wellington Village is a great family-oriented community with a variety of places to visit and enjoy. Wellington Villiage is home to an international Equestrian Community featuring over 57 miles of multi-use trails integrated throughout the community.
Take one of the paths to the Veterans Memorial. This memorial is dedicated to all veterans who served honorably in the military in peacetime or wartime. Afterward, keep on trekking and check-out the Wellington Environmental Preserve, sitting on 365-acres with nature trails and learning centers, this nature center is full of things to see.
If you are still eager to learn some more, visit Panther Ridge. This non-profit conservation center, which provides a home and haven to the world's most majestic and endangered big cats, allows visitors to interact with and learn about the species in an intimate experience that few zoos can replicate.
If you are seeking a place to bring your family and spend some real, quality time, Wellington Villiage might just be the place for your next vacation.
See More Cities
Top Things to Do in Wellington Village, FL
- Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society
- Panther Ridge Conservation Center
- Peaceful Waters Sanctuary
- Scott's Place Park
- Tiger Shark Cove Park
- Wellington Dog Park
- Wellington Environmental Preserve
- Wellington Patriot Memorial
Hospitals Near Wellington Village, FL
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Airports Near Wellington Village, FL
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Miami International Airport
- Palm Beach International Airport
Military Bases Near Wellington Village, FL
- Colonel Kenneth P. Williams United States Army Reserve Center
- Homestead Air Reserve Base
- US Coast Guard District 7