Booking a Hotel in Wilmette, IL
A vibrant town just 15 miles north of downtown Chicago, Wilmette is a great place to visit. Its proximity to Chicago and location on Lake Michigan make Wilmette a fantastic option for discovering the area. Wilmette has also been consistently ranked in the top ten places in the country to raise children.
Historic in its own right, Wilmette has been a gem in suburban Chicago. Its history can be seen in much of the preserved architecture located all over the city. Surrounded by a number of nature preserves and Lake Michigan, Wilmette offers both city and beach options.
Whether you’d prefer hiking or biking one of the many trails in one of the nearby nature preserves, soaking up the local color and flavor in one of the restaurants or shopping the exciting downtown, Wilmettte is full of experiences to take part in.
With its outdoor activities, historic sites, and proximity to Chicago, Wilmette will be sure to not disappoint.
- Dearborn Observatory
- Emily Oaks Nature Center
- Gillson Beach House
- Gillson Park
- Keay Nature Learning Center
- Lock Chicago
- Old Orchard Aquarium
- The Grove Nature Preserve
- DePaul University
- Hebrew Theological College
- Lake Forest College
- Loyola Academy Wilmette
- National Louis University - Northshore
- North Park University
- Northwestern University
- Oakton Community College
- Triton College
- University of Illinois
- Frank Baker House - Frank Lloyd Wright
- James B. Irving House - Frank Lloyd Wright
- Wilmette Historical Museum
- Evanston Hospital
- NorthShore University - Skokie Hospital
- Presence Saint Francis Hospital
- Chicago Midway International Airport
- Chicago-O'Hare International Airport
- Naval Station Great Lakes
Accessing TravNow Member Benefits...
this may take a few seconds